Welcome to Resident Services
Here you can request maintenance services, view community events and contact management for non-emergencies.
Safety Measures Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19):
There is no bigger priority than the health, safety, and well-being of our residents, employees, and associates. As we continue to monitor developments regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you we are staying current of this evolving situation. Thank you for selecting the options below to pay your rent online, request maintenance services, and contact management for non-emergencies remotely. We strongly encourage these actions to help mitigate the risk of spreading the virus.
Additionally, to further limit contact, all common area amenities will be closed until further notice. This includes, but isn’t limited to; fitness centers, clubhouses, playgrounds, business centers, tennis courts, basketball courts, and swimming pools. All community events and social programming is also suspended until further notice. We make these decisions out of an abundance of caution in maintaining a healthy community and appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Continuing to be available to you online and by phone.
· Leasing Offices: Our offices will continue to be staffed, however the office will not be open to residents and visitors. This is to protect both you our residents and our staff. Please communicate via our links online or by phone Monday – Friday 9AM to 6PM, Saturday 9AM to 5PM, Sunday Noon to 5PM
· Resident Communications: We continue to remain in close communication with our residents via phone and email.
· Common Areas: Common areas such as but not limited to clubhouse, swimming pools, fitness centers and playgrounds are temporarily closed and social events postponed until further notice.
· Payments: Payments may continue to be made online or left in our night drop box.
· Lease Renewals: Lease renewals will be performed via e-signing lease (when possible).
· Maintenance: Please continue to request emergency maintenance online or by phone. Maintenance will report to occupied apartments for emergencies only.
· RSS: RSS will not hand out guest parking passes to limit contact.
Vehicles will be visually logged.
· Tours: In-person tours are suspended until further notice. However you can tour online through our website and find valuable information, floor plans and online leasing options.
· Apply Online: We continue to offer applications online.
We are incorporating these measures at all of our communities as part of the global effort to flatten the curve of this virus. These actions are not a result or reaction to any reported cases of COVID-19 in any of our communities.
These protocols are put in place to allow us to continue to provide the same trademark service to our residents as we have for the past 50+ years.
To request maintenance or repair services at your Lake Carlton Arms apartment, please fill out a maintenance request form. Thank you!
Lake Carlton Arms provides the first SmartCard for laundry machine use to each resident with no fee. SmartCards are available for purchase at the Management office.
For more information, please download the Resident Guide below.
Contact Management For Non-Emergency